Let’s see. Other random things I could share with you. Hmmmm…
- My favorite sport is soccer. To play and to watch (with a drink in hand).
- I’m the middle child. You can assume all of the stereotypes that go along with that.
- My favorite city I’ve been to is Paris. How girly is that? But really, they have great food (pastries!!), amazing art and stunning architecture (my parents are both architects, I can’t help it).
- I had 7 throughout my childhood, but now live with two cats, Litzi and Noah.
- I’m obsessed with Indian food. And wine.
- I played the piano from elementary school until senior year of high school. I wish I kept up with it.
- My first job (other than coaching and baby sitting) was a grocery store cashier when I was 16.
Ok, that’s enough. I’ll spare you.
Again, I’m so happy you’re taking time out of your busy schedule to read this blog. I’ve already met many lovely people through this blog, and hope to meet even more of you. The emails and comments you guys leave truly make my day.