Hi there! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I’ve been blogging for the past few years and I still have a hard time figuring out what to write on this page! I always start off with the basics: My name is Amber. I’m 28. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. I moved to Minnesota in summer 2013. Yes, that’s right. I moved somewhere even colder than my home city, which I was 99% sure I’d never do (just ask my parents, I think they’re still surprised). I moved here for my internal medicine residency training. Residency is busy, but I try to keep up with my other hobbies (like this blog) to maintain my sanity. Sometimes though, life gets so busy that the only things I do outside of work are eat, sleep and exercise (never miss a workout). I’d be happy to answer questions about medical school or residency if you have any! But cut me some slack on the reply time…
Let’s see. Other random things I could share with you. Hmmmm…
- I’m the middle child. You can assume all of the stereotypes that go along with that.
- I had 7 dogs throughout my childhood, but now live with two cats (Litzi and Noah), and Ben’s dog (Wyatt).
- My favorite sport is soccer. I played from age 6 through college, but now I just watch (with a drink in hand).
- My go-to workout is power yoga, but I love all fitness classes!
- My favorite city I’ve been to is Paris. How girly is that? But really, they have great food (pastries!!), amazing art and stunning architecture (my parents are both architects, I can’t help it).
- I’m obsessed with Indian food. And wine. And coffee.
Like I say often, thanks for stopping by this blog and spending some time here. It means a lot to me. If you have any random questions, do feel free to ask!