I know its not quite fall yet, but its been feeling like it here!
Look 1: Skinny Pants + Long Tunic + Cardigan – this is one of my favorites and will probably be my go-to look this fall and winter. Its so simple and the proportions match up perfectly.
- Mix and match similar colors and patters for a put-together vibe
- Consider tucking in the front of the tunic and leaving the back undone to up the professionalism without making your back look puffy!
- Neutral accessories look perfect with this look
- My Past ensembles HERE,
Look 2: A-line Skirt + Fitted Top – sometimes I feel a little too casual in an A-line skirt, but paired with the appropriate items it can look amazing and completely work appropriate.
- Mix and match patterns with similar color themes (I’ve be obsessed with stripes and florals)
- If you want to go with solids, consider adding a belt or some colorful pumps for some extra oomph!
- Make sure your top is classic and conservative
- High heels never hurt 😉
Look 3: Pencil Skirt + Baggy Sweater – perhaps a little more difficult to pull off, but when done right this can look so chic.
- I think solids might be best for this, although its always good to experiment!
- One bright and one neutral, unless you’re more daring than I am (which you probably are, hehe!!)
- Throw on some flats or lower heels and a long necklace or two and you’re good to go