What better way to start off 2012 than by buying things…
Last month was an extremely successful, albeit unintentional, saving month. Love it when that happens!! Consequently, I have a pretty darn vacant “items bought” section. I cant really think of many things I want either, but I’ll struggle through it…
- Burberry Scarves – I got these beautiful $10 ones instead!! Love them.
- J. Crew Cafe Capris – I got a pair of the wool check ones, which are great. I just picked up some waverly chino’s in store for $27, too.
- Loafers -*silence*
- Tights – I give up on skirts, tights, leggings and skinny jeans. Maybe later.
January 2012 Goals
- Capris – Its a little odd that I would get a capri obsession in the middle of the winter. But I’m just in love with the look of these- dressy yet casual. I need them in every color, pattern, fabric…
- Knits – My dryer accidentally ate some of mine. Lovely old dryers.
- Chambray – after seeing Jenn rock her chambray shirt, I’ve definitely decided I need one. I tried last year with no success. Time to try again!!
- Necklaces – Long, dangly and fun. They really do add so much to outfits. And since I cant wear scarves at work, this is the next best thing. Scarves are kind of like ties, right? Why do men get to wear ties if I cant wear scarves?